News You Can Use
Windows 10 news you can use, November 2017 edition
Providing insights into Windows 10 deployment & management, security & compliance, and productivity
In other related news…
- Windows 10, version 1709 is the fourth feature update for Windows 10, offering IT professionals a comprehensive set of intelligent security solutions, streamlined deployment and management options, and proactive insights to help protect data and devices, save time, and reduce costs. See what’s new for IT pros in 1709.
- Did you miss Microsoft Ignite 2017 or want to watch session that you missed? If so, then have no fear! Many of the Windows sessions (and decks) from Microsoft Ignite 2017 are now available online and on demand.
- On Thursday, November 2nd, Nathan Mercer of Microsoft is hosting a webcast with everyone’s favorite deployment expert, Michael Niehaus, to walk you through what’s new in the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update. Together, they’ll go over the security improvements that will help you stay ahead of today’s advanced threats and safeguard your devices and data. They’ll also show you some of the cloud-based identity, device, and app management capabilities that can save you time and enable you to support corporate-owned and user-owned devices in a controlled, compliant, secure manner. Registration at https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com/windowsitpro/2017/10/10/see-whats-new-for-it-pros-in-windows-10-version-1709.
|Deployment & Management|
1) Register today for exclusive access to a one-hour, demo-rich webcast showcasing solutions that can help you monitor and proactively improve your experience with Windows 10 upgrades, update deployment, and device management. Webcast will be Tuesday 11/7/2017.
2) Administrative Templates (.admx) for Windows 10 Fall Creators Update (1709)
3) Update 1710 for the Technical Preview Branch of System Center Configuration Manager has been released. Technical Preview Branch releases give you an opportunity to try out new Configuration Manager features in a test environment before they are made generally available.
|Security & Compliance|
1) Microsoft Mechanics, live at Ignite 2017: Real tales of [recent] attacks and the defenses in Windows 10 to stop them
2) Browser security beyond sandboxing
3) Final release of the recommended security configuration baseline settings for Windows 10 1709
4) Mobile, collaborative, and secure—Using Windows Information Protection to protect corporate data. IT Showcase case study (30-minute video) that outlines how Microsoft IT is using Windows Information Protection.
5) Forrester Research recently released a report (available for purchase) which explains to risk and security professionals the best ways to utilize the new Windows 10 security features while keeping users’ privacy intact.
1) What’s new [for the user experience] in the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update
2) What’s New in Microsoft Edge in the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update
3) Designing devices for the new culture of work
4) Introducing Surface Book 2, the most powerful Surface Book ever
5) Windows 10 Tip: Work more efficiently with MyAnalytics, it can help you managed relationships with important people, prioritize your time and track the reach and influence of your email communications.
6) Windows 10 Tip: Get started with the Windows 10 Maps app
Windows 10 news you can use, October 2017 edition
Providing insights into Windows 10 deployment & management, security & compliance, and productivity
Before getting into this month’s insights, Microsoft recently finished a great week at the Ignite conference. Key Windows related announcements included:
- Advancing intelligence, management, and security to empower the modern workplace
- Stepping up protection with intelligent security
- Manage Your [GDPR] Compliance from One Place – Announcing Compliance Manager Preview Program
- Microsoft 365 Enterprise documentation and resources
- What’s new with Microsoft Intune and System Center Configuration Manager
- Get Microsoft Ignite 2017 session information or contents
|Deployment & Management|
1) Celebrating 25 years of SMS / SCCM / ConfigMgr !!! https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com/enterprisemobility/2017/09/26/configmgr-25
2) We are excited to announce co-management capabilities in Windows 10! Customers now can manage Windows 10 devices with Intune and Configuration Manager at the same time. This allows customers to transition to modern management at their own pace and in manageable steps: https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com/enterprisemobility/2017/09/25/maximizing-its-impact-with-microsoft-365-powered-devices
3) Improvements to Windows 10 Dual-Scan capabilities. https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com/wsus/2017/05/05/demystifying-dual-scan https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com/wsus/2017/08/04/improving-dual-scan-on-1607
4) Always On VPN and DirectAccess Features Comparison. Use this topic to gain an understanding of how Windows 2016 and Windows 10 VPN features map to and improve upon legacy DirectAccess features.
|Security & Compliance|
1) Moving beyond EMET, part 2 – Windows Defender Exploit Guard https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com/srd/2017/08/09/moving-beyond-emet-ii-windows-defender-exploit-guard
2) The September 12, 2017 security updates from Microsoft include the patch for a previously unknown vulnerability exploited through Microsoft Word as an entry vector. Customers using Microsoft advanced threat solutions, such as Office 365 Advanced Threat Protection or Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection were safe from this attack without the need of additional updates. https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com/mmpc/2017/09/12/exploit-for-cve-2017-8759-detected-and-neutralized
3) Ransomware H1 2017 in review: Global outbreaks reinforce the value of security hygiene.
4) Is your organization ready for GDPR compliance? We’ve added important resources detail the security features and capabilities built into Windows 10 that can help you comply with GDPR and implement the technical and organizational security measures to help protect personal data. Included are two new Windows resources, Accelerate GDPR compliance with Windows 10 and Accelerate GDPR compliance with Windows Server 2016 white papers, that will help you plan and prepare for the GDPR deadline.
5) With the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update, new Windows Defender ATP prevention capabilities were added, as well as capabilities to stop attacks as they happen, enabling companies to use the full power of the Windows security stack for preventative protection. This enables WDATP customers to leverage state of the art AI technology to solve their alert volume challenges by letting WDATP automatically investigate alerts, apply artificial intelligence to determine whether a threat is real and to determine what action to take, going from alert to remediation in minutes at scale. http://blogs.windows.com/business/2017/09/19/automated-response-for-windows-defender-atp
6) Continuing with our commitment to privacy and data control, today we’re announcing privacy enhancements coming to the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update for consumers and commercial customers that further increase your access to information and provides you more control over what information is collected. https://blogs.windows.com/windowsexperience/2017/09/13/privacy-enhancements-coming-to-the-windows-10-fall-creators-update
7) Microsoft is pleased to announce the draft release of the recommended security configuration baseline settings for Windows 10 “Fall Creators Update,” also known as version 1709, “Redstone 3,” or RS3. Please evaluate this proposed baseline and send us your feedback via blog comments below https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com/secguide/2017/09/27/security-baseline-for-windows-10-fall-creators-update-v1709-draft
1) Microsoft Edge extensions, a year in review. Microsoft shares a few updates on the progress that has been made since then, and a quick look at what’s planned for the future.
2) Announcing Bing for business – a new intelligent search experience for Office 365 and Microsoft 365, which uses AI and the Microsoft Graph to deliver more relevant search results based on your organizational context. This new experience from Bing for your enterprise, school, or organization helps users save time by intelligently and securely retrieving information from enterprise resources such as company data, people, documents, sites and locations as well as public web results, displaying them in a single experience.
3) How often do you get an email or walk into a meeting not knowing much about the people you’re about to collaborate with? According to Microsoft more than half of the emails its users receive are from people outside their organization. We know how much relationships matter, and now with Profile Card in Microsoft Office 365, you’ll have a quick and easy way to find more information about the people you work with, all without having to leave your workflow. https://blog.linkedin.com/2017/september/250/adding-linkedin_s-profile-card-on-office-365-offers-a-simple-way
4) What makes Windows 10 Creators Update the best version of Windows 10 ever? Quality. The top areas we consistently hear about through our feedback channels are around power, performance, and reliability. These fundamentals are key elements that users look for in a device and value because they impact their everyday use, like longer battery life, faster web browsing, streaming videos longer and device stability. As a result, the Creators Update is the most performant and reliable version of Windows 10 ever! I’m excited to share a number of improvements in fundamentals that Windows 10 devices enjoy after updating to the Creators Update. https://blogs.windows.com/windowsexperience/2017/09/20/windows-10-creators-update-best-version-windows-10-ever
5) Windows 10 Tip: How to make Start full screen http://blogs.windows.com/windowsexperience/2017/09/11/windows-10-tip-make-start-full-scree
First and foremost, the next update of Windows 10, the Fall Creators Update, will be available worldwide October 17. With the Fall Creators Update (aka RS3, aka v1709) we are introducing some fun, new ways to get creative. As part of the update we will deliver an evolution to the photos experience that will let you tell your story like never before using photos, videos, and 3D effects; enhancements in gaming, security, accessibility, and immersive new experiences made possible by Windows Mixed Reality. All of this innovation will be brought to life by a range of beautifully designed, and feature rich modern devices available from our hardware partners this holiday.
Deployment & Management
- Learn how Windows 10 can support your compliance with the European Union (EU) General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) as well as approaches, recommended practices and techniques to support your GDPR compliance journey. https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=55765
- This new demo from Microsoft Mechanics walks you through common usage scenarios for Windows Analytics Update Compliance, a cloud-based solution that provides you with an inventory of the devices in your organization, the version of Windows installed on each device, the update status of each device, and antimalware assessment for Windows Defender Antivirus-enabled devices. https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com/windowsitpro/2017/08/10/new-demo-windows-analytics-update-compliance
- The Microsoft Intune team is excited to announce the ability to deploy Office 365 ProPlus applications to Windows 10 devices from the cloud with Intune. https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com/enterprisemobility/2017/08/10/deploying-office-365-proplus-with-microsoft-intune
- Preview of the Microsoft Store for Business PowerShell module. Use the module to view purchased items, manage licenses, perform bulk operations. https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-store/microsoft-store-for-business-education-powershell-module
- Connect with members of the product engineering teams who will be on hand to answer your questions and listen to feedback about Upgrade Readiness, Update Compliance, Device Health, and how these services can help you reduce the costs associated with deploying, servicing, and supporting Windows 10. https://myeventurl.azurewebsites.net/events/Details/276
- Is your staff handling your corporate data with care? Window Information Protection helps Microsoft IT know when employees are sending corporate data to non-corporate locations—and it helps people protect sensitive content and corporate assets. On Wednesday September 6th, learn how Windows Information Protection works to provide data security in our highly mobile and collaborative business culture, and prepare to deploy, configure, and manage it for data loss prevention in your environment. https://www.microsoftevents.com/profile/form/index.cfm?PKformID=0x22413939980
- Microsoft is pleased to announce the final release of the recommended security configuration baseline settings for Windows 10 “Creators Update” also known as version 1703, “Redstone 2,” or RS2. https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com/secguide/2017/08/30/security-baseline-for-windows-10-creators-update-v1703-final
- How Microsoft’s IT uses Windows Defender Antivirus.
- New Microsoft documentation on Windows Defender Application Guard. https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/threat-protection/windows-defender-application-guard/wd-app-guard-overview
- Windows Defender Exploit Guard (WDEG) which will complete our journey to incorporate all of the security benefits of EMET directly into Windows. This effort was significantly influenced by two insights that came up most frequently in our survey data, customer support calls, and conversations with EMET stakeholders and security enthusiasts. More than anything else, our customers have expressed that they want (1) a user-friendly UI for configuring mitigation settings and (2) a way to protect their legacy apps on Windows 10. https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com/srd/2017/08/09/moving-beyond-emet-ii-windows-defender-exploit-guard
- Microsoft explores the machine learning techniques that have transformed Windows Defender ATP into a formidable solution for spotting all kinds of breach activity in the enterprise network. https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com/mmpc/2017/08/03/windows-defender-atp-machine-learning-detecting-new-and-unusual-breach-activity
- Windows 10 protects against tech support scams, no matter the vector. https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com/mmpc/2017/08/07/links-in-phishing-like-emails-lead-to-tech-support-scam
- Windows 10 Pro for Workstations is a high-end edition of Windows 10 Pro, comes with unique support for server grade PC hardware and is designed to meet demanding needs of mission critical and compute intensive workloads. https://blogs.windows.com/business/2017/08/10/microsoft-announces-windows-10-pro-workstations
- Windows 10 Tip: Five ways to personalize notifications on your PC. http://blogs.windows.com/windowsexperience/2017/08/28/windows-10-tip-five-ways-personalize-notifications-pc
- Windows 10 Tip: Three ways to get started with OneNote. https://blogs.windows.com/windowsexperience/2017/08/21/windows-10-tip-three-ways-get-started-onenote
- Windows 10 Tip: Turn text into timelines in PowerPoint. https://blogs.windows.com/windowsexperience/2017/08/14/windows-10-tip-turn-text-timelines-powerpoint
- Available later this year, a collaboration between Microsoft and Amazon will allow you to access Alexa via Cortana on Windows 10 PCs, followed by Android and iOS in the future. Conversely, you’ll be able to access Cortana on Alexa-enabled devices like the Amazon Echo, Echo Dot and Echo Show. https://blogs.microsoft.com/blog/2017/08/30/hey-cortana-open-alexa-microsoft-amazons-first-kind-collaboration
Windows 10 news for August 2017. Categories:
deployment | security | productivity | windows insider highlights
Deployment & Management
- Details have been released as to which processors can be used with Windows products (including Custom Images). For each listed edition, your company must use only the processors listed, as specified in the table below. The requirements below apply whenever the edition below is pre-installed or provided on external media, including as downgrade or down edition software.
- Recommended settings and configurations for Win10 VDI desktops
- Features that are removed or deprecated in Windows 10 Fall Creators Update
- As part of the alignment with Windows 10 and Office 365 ProPlus, we are also adopting common terminology to make it as easy as possible to understand the servicing process. The names Current Branch (and CB for Business) and Long-Term Servicing Branch (LTSB) are being replaced with Semi-Annual Channel and Long-Term Servicing Channel.
- Now Available: Update 1706 for System Center Configuration Manager
- For the past several months, Microsoft has shared insights on our roll out approach for Windows 10 Creators Update (version 1703). We’re now moving from a targeted offering to full availability for all compatible devices running Windows 10 Creators Update globally via Windows Update. Similarly, our commercial customers should feel confident to deploy this release broadly across their organizations.
- IT use has evolved. The modern workplace encompasses multiple device platforms, user- and business-owned devices, and the ability for users to work anywhere. Transforming the process for deploying new Windows 10 PCs is an important part of Microsoft’s vision for modern IT.
- Last month Microsoft announced Windows Analytics Device Health, the latest addition to the suite of Windows Analytics functionality designed to ensure employees have the best possible experience with Windows 10. Through the proactive insights provided by Device Health, we believe we can help you save time and money by reducing helpdesk calls and keeping employees productive. We are happy to announce that the public preview of Windows Analytics Device Health is available for you to try.
- After October 10, 2017, Windows 10 devices running version 1511 will no longer receive security and quality updates. Microsoft recommends updating devices to the latest version of Windows 10.
- Microsoft IT looked to the capabilities of the cloud to help address the challenges of monitoring and protecting the corporate network from advanced adversaries and threats. Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection (ATP) combines built-in behavioral sensors, machine learning, and security analytics that quickly adapt to changing threats.
- Windows Defender Antivirus cloud protection service: Advanced real-time defense against never-before-seen malware. In Windows 10 Creators Update, the Windows Defender AV client uploads suspicious files to the cloud protection service for rapid analysis. Our ability to make a swift assessment of new and unknown files allows us to protect customers from malware the first time we see it.
- Solving the TLS 1.0 Problem – This document presents guidance on rapidly identifying and removing Transport Layer Security (TLS) protocol version 1.0 dependencies in software built on top of Microsoft operating systems. It is intended to be used as a starting point for building a migration plan to a TLS 1.2+ network environment.
- With Windows 10, your needs have guided our product development. We’ve designed Windows 10 to be the safest, most secure Windows yet. Our goals are to simplify IT administration and to deliver more personal and productive experiences with a lower total cost of ownership (TCO) on modern, powerful devices. Find out how your organization can prepare for today’s security threats.
- Microsoft would like to provide you with the latest information to keep you up-to-date with modern security advancements from Windows, through the latest Modern Security Information Kit.
- We’re excited to introduce you to the Microsoft Modern Keyboard with Fingerprint ID, a premium quality keyboard that brings the convenience and security of Windows Hello fingerprint sign-in to any PC running Windows 10. With the new Microsoft Modern Keyboard with Fingerprint ID, you can use your finger to sign into your Windows devices, and compatible apps**, with Windows Hello in less than 2 seconds – that’s 3 times faster*** than a password that you have to remember and type in.
- If there’s anything we learned, it’s that after 32 years, MS Paint has a lot of fans. It’s been amazing to see so much love for our trusty old app. Amidst today’s commentary around MS Paint we wanted to take this opportunity to set the record straight, clear up some confusion and share some good news: MS Paint is here to stay, it will just have a new home soon, in the Windows Store where it will be available for free.
Windows Insider Highlights
- Beginning in the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update, we intend to disable VBScript execution in IE 11 for websites in the Internet Zone and the Restricted Sites Zone by default, to provide a more secure experience.
- The End of an Era – Adobe announced that Flash will no longer be supported after 2020. Microsoft will phase out support for Flash in Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer ahead of this date.
June was an active month for Windows 10 advancements, new resources, and security events! For this edition of the “news you can use”, I’ve broken it into categories for deployment | security | productivity | windows insider feature highlights.
Deployment & Management
- MDOP servicing update released in March 2017, which includes updates for things like MBAM 2.5 SP1 support for SQL Server 2016 SP1.
- Demystifying Windows as a Service – David das Neves (PFE for Microsoft Germany) shares his current experience and guidance for organizational preparation for WaaS.
- Introducing a new service to the Windows Analytics suite – Device Health. Device Health functionality is designed to ensure employees have the best possible experience with Windows 10. To achieve that goal, it helps identify issues that could affect a person’s experience, before they may even notice, while also identifying steps needed to resolve those issues proactively. This reduces helpdesk calls and support costs, saving time and money.
https://blogs.windows.com/business/2017/06/29/delivering-modern-promise-windows-10 (read the Proactive Insights section)
- Windows AutoPilot is a suite of capabilities designed to simplify and modernize the deployment and management of new Windows 10 PCs. With Windows AutoPilot, IT professionals can customize the Out of Box Experience (OOBE) for Windows 10 PCs and enable end users to take a brand-new Windows 10 device and—with just a few clicks—have a fully-configured device ready for business use. There are no images to deploy, no drivers to inject, and no infrastructure to manage. Most importantly, users can go through the process independently, without making any decisions and without needing to involve IT. Furthermore, an upcoming WEBINAR on Modernize the deployment process with Windows AutoPilot
- Modern management of Internet-based clients using SCCM.
- Videos and setup guides for Upgrade Readiness in the Windows Analytics suite.
- One-hour “Ask Microsoft Anything” event upcoming about Windows 10 management at 9:00 a.m. Pacific Time on July 25th. Members of the Windows engineering and product teams will be standing by to answer your questions. Note: You must be a member of Tech Community to post questions so save the date for the AMA event and visit http://aka.ms/community/Windows10 to join the Windows 10 Tech Community today.
- EMET protections coming to Windows 10 RS3 (branded as Windows Defender Exploit Guard)!
- Microsoft Mechanics video highlighting the RS3 capability for Windows Defender Application Guard.
- New ransomware, old techniques: Petya adds worm capabilities – analysis and recommendations. Plus, Windows 10 resilience against the Petya ransomware attack.
- Find out how to prevent and contain cyberattacks across email and endpoints with Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection (Windows Defender ATP) and Office 365 ATP. This new demo explains how these technologies work together to help detect and prevent attacks, and how—if an attack makes it through your defenses—they can help you contain the threat and take immediate action.
- What’s new and coming to Windows Defender ATP in Win10 RS3.
- Microsoft is pleased to announce the beta release of the recommended security configuration baseline settings for Windows 10 “Creators Update”.
- Microsoft reluctantly announces the retirement of the Security Compliance Manager (SCM) tool. At the same time, we are reaffirming our commitment to delivering robust and useful security guidance for Windows, and tools to manage that guidance.
- The Microsoft Security Configuration Toolkit (replacing SCM as noted above) enables enterprise security administrators to effectively manage their enterprise’s Group Policy Objects (GPOs). Using the toolkit, administrators can compare their current GPOs with Microsoft-recommended GPO baselines or other baselines, edit them, store them in GPO backup file format, and apply them via a Domain Controller or inject them directly into testbed hosts to test their effects. The Security Configuration Toolkit consists of two tools, Policy Analyzer and LGPO, and a set of configuration baselines for different releases of Windows.
- Windows 10 tip: Organize your Start files with new tile folders.
Windows Insider Feature Highlights
- Windows 10 and SMB1: As part of a multi-year security plan, we are removing the SMB1 networking protocol from Windows by default. This build has this change, however the change only affects clean installations of Windows, not upgrades. We are making this change to reduce the attack surface of the OS.
- Windows Defender Application Guard (WDAG) Improvements.
- Introducing Controlled folder access in Windows Defender Antivirus: making it easier for you to protect valuable data from malicious apps and threats, such as ransomware.
- OneDrive files on-demand now available for Windows Insiders.
This June 2017 edition of Win10 news you can use is primarily based around security. Do note that item #1 is for an upcoming webcast that could be beneficial for you or others in your team to attend.
- Windows 10 deployment: Tips and Tricks from Microsoft IT – LIVE June 20 at 10AM PST – This webinar will focus on best practices and lessons learned, from application compatibility testing and upgrade strategies to smoothing the deployment path through end user readiness
- R.I.P … Windows 10 1507 end of support. Next up is end of support for Win10 1511 (Anniversary Update).
- Recently the Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection (WDATP) research team noticed security alerts that demonstrated an intriguing attack pattern. These early alerts uncovered a well-planned, finely orchestrated cyberattack that targeted several high-profile technology and financial organizations.
- Announced last September in the Microsoft Edge Blog, Windows Defender Application Guard for Microsoft Edge is now available in Windows Insider Preview (Build 16188) for Enterprise users in the Fast Ring. Microsoft Edge running in Application Guard provides enterprises the maximum level of protection from malware and zero day attacks against Windows.
- Improvements for Enterprises in Microsoft Edge on the Windows 10 Creators Update
- The security capabilities of Windows 10, Windows Defender Antivirus, and Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection are constantly evolving to protect against current and future threats. Download this white paper to learn how Microsoft uses data science, machine learning, automation, behavioral analysis, and expert threat researchers to forge the next generation of security solutions.
- Microsoft Secure Blog on “7 types of highly effective hackers (and what to do about them)”; get the free e-book (registration required) to learn about the seven different types of hackers and get recommendations on how you can better prepare your organization against their potential threats.
For this month’s edition of Windows 10 news that you can use, I’m excited to share that the Windows 10 Creators Update (aka RS2, aka 1703) has arrived! Announcement: https://blogs.windows.com/windowsexperience/2017/03/29/windows-10-creators-update-coming-april-11-surface-expands-markets. Additionally, there is a webcast on April 27th, which will cover changes and new features in further detail – register for it at https://aka.ms/w10itpro/new-in-v1703-webcast.
For the rest of this month’s news:
- The Microsoft Edge security team employs a layered strategy to protect you from vulnerabilities that could be used to compromise your device or personal data. In this post, we’ll explore some of the significant improvements we’ve made in the Windows 10 Creators Update to strengthen our next line of defense: the Microsoft Edge sandbox.
- If you upgraded in-place to Win10 x64 from Win7 x64, then it’s highly likely the disk is in the MBR format. With the release of the Win10 Creators Update (v. 1703), the disk conversion MBR to GPT tool is now ready to be used so that you can convert BIOS to UEFI.
- Win10 virtual hands-on labs let you try out Windows 10 setup, deployment, and management scenarios using a cloud-based private virtual machine environment. Each lab presents you with a series of instructions, and access to one or more virtual machines, with no additional software or setup required.
- Easy to follow Win10 technical demonstration videos – Explore the new features and improvements in Windows 10, and find tips and tricks to simplify deployment.
- Windows Defender Antivirus protection evaluation guide. Related, if you would like a demo or to personally test out the Block at First Sight capabilities to protect against zero-day malware, then let me know so that I can provide you with instructions to mimic polymorphic malware.
- Features that are removed or deprecated in Windows 10 Creators Update 1703. This list is intended for IT professionals who are updating operating systems in a commercial environment.
- On-demand video for Best Practices on Win10 deployment. Refresh your memory on what Windows as a Service means, and understand how it applies to your own business. Get an overview of the management features and integrations in Windows 10 that make it simpler but also more flexible, such as In-Place Upgrade, Dynamic Provisioning, Azure Active Directory, and Mobile Device Management. Learn more about App-V and UE-V, which makes management of applications and settings more streamlined.
- Windows 10 Deployment and Management Lab Kit updated and good through June 1, 2017. Note this is still using Win10 1607 as that is the CBB.