I’m frequently asked if there is any public materials to help an organization do their own internal “training” for their end-users on how to use some new features and capabilities of Windows 10. Below is a collection of helpful resources that are available as videos which can be delivered via different scenarios.
- Online only – Microsoft’s YouTube channel.
- Downloadable MP4 format videos, including different resolution capabilities.
- Post upgrade to Windows 10, the Get Started universal app is a key location for end-users to continually learn more about Windows 10’s capabilities.
- YouTube channel for general Microsoft support.
- The Windows 10 Readiness Kit [materials for print] helps you to inform, educate, and communicate with your employees about Windows 10.
- The Windows 10 Adoption Planning Kit includes the following resources: 1) Gartner Report: Making Critical Deployment Choices for Windows 10 Success, 2) End-User Readiness Assets, 3) Microsoft FastTrack Program Flyer, 4) Microsoft Press Article: Deploying Windows 10 e-Book.
- Windows 10 emulator
- IT Showcase – Getting to know Windows 10 (for employees)
- 2/6/18 – Adoption planning kit
- 3/6/18 – Win10 emulator
- 3/8/18 – IT Showcase