Month: February 2014
UPDATE: The playback of my webcast has been removed by BDNA and I do have a copy that can be shared. Fortunately however, I did post step by step walkthroughs of the demos so you can still learn how to do the scripting pieces. You will find those posts in the links below. Furthermore, all of my posts related to App-V 5.0 can be in the category on my blog.
- Uninstall a Native Application
- Installing Application Shims
- How to Activate User Scripts
- How to Activate Deployment Scripts
- User scripting / StartProcess
- Global scripting / Install Hardware Drivers
Playback of my presentation on App-V 5.0 Stunts Trick and Acrobatics is now available from BDNA online.
Optionally, I’m not certain if the PDF is made available upon registration of the webcast, so feel free to obtain a PDF of the PowerPoint from my SkyDrive at https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=8E0D74EF1C75BFEB!17329&authkey=!ABOS2EgVLlzdWwM&ithint=file%2c.pdf